0,28 € netto
The MA5608T is a real optical-copper integrated access product, the first of its kind in the industry. It can function as an OLT, MSAN, or IP DSLAM. The MA5608T supports integration of full services, including home, enterprise, and mobile backhaul. The product is an integrated optical-copper access platform that provides flexible user access modes and effectively ensures the smooth evolution from copper access to optical access.
The MA5608T supports 10G GPON access, GPON access and P2P access, which effectively meets requirements of various FTTx access applications.
- Supports a split ratio of 1:128.
- Support small form-factor pluggable (SFP) optical module of Class B+ or Class C+ and XFP optical module, which can be used in different scenarios.
- High-density 48 single-fiber bi-directional or 24 two-fiber bi-directional GE/FE P2P optical access is supported.
- Supports the high-performance and large-capacity control board SCUH. In active/standby mode, SCUH supports 20 Gbit/s switching bandwidth for each slot. In load sharing mode, SCUH supports 40 Gbit/s switching bandwidth for each slot. And provides 960G switching capacity (doubles performance capacity), improving access user bandwidth.
The MA5608T supports multiple xDSL access and POTS access modes and makes full use of existing copper cable resources to provide users with rich and flexible network services. The retransmission and INM functions solve the line quality deterioration problem caused by line bit errors and line noise, which ensures the line access quality.
- The xDSL ports works with the ADSL terminal unit-remote end (ATU-R) or the VDSL terminal unit-remote end (VTU-R), which can provides the highest-density 64 channels of xDSL access and 48 channels of POTS access.
- Far-end crosstalk (FEXT) is one of key factors affecting the performance and stability of the VDSL2 system. The MA5603T supports the vectoring feature. Vectoring uses vectors to solve FEXT of VDSL2 lines so as to improve bandwidth and performance of multi-pair VDSL2 lines. It effectively decreases crosstalk for short-distance lines (shorter than 1 km). The rate of a single VDSL line can be increased about 50%-90% within 800 m. Provides higher bandwidth and more types of services over existing VDSL2 lines after the rate for a single VDSL2 user is increased.
Full Service Access
This section describes the data, multicast, voice, and base station access services of the MA5608T and the QoS solution implemented by the MA5608T.
- Supports the High-Performance Multicast Service. The device employs the multicast technology to provide IP video services, including live TV and QVoD, for carriers. By introducing the multicast technology, the network device can manage, control, and forward IP video services and thus meets carriers' requirements for provisioning IP video service.
- The MA5600T/MA5603T/MA5608T has completed its interoperability test with all mainstream NGN/IMSs.
- Connection to the NGN/IMS network through SIP or H.248, implementing the VoIP service (including the voice, fax, and modem services).
- The MA5600T/MA5603T/MA5608T supports reconstruction of traditional voice devices such as the N*64K private line device and ISDN PRI PBX, implementing the ALL IP architecture.
- Implements base station access solution by using MA5600T/MA5603T/MA5608T (OLT)+MDU. And the MA5600T/MA5603T/MA5608T supports clock synchronization in the base station access scenario.
- The MPLS PWE3 provides the E2E reliability and quality assurance for the service.
The product includes:
- 1x HUAWEI-H801MPWC (power board DC 48 V);
- 2x HUAWEI-H80MCUD1 (upstream / control board, 4x 1GE);
- 1x HUA-H806GPFD (16-port GPON board)
- 16x HUAWEI-SSX1T1LTD (C+ SFP transceivers)
- 1x HUAWEI-MA5608T-CHASS (MA5608T chassis);
- 1x HUAWEI-MA5608T-ACC (accesories);
- 1x HUAWEI-H80BZ1MABR01 (mini service shelf);
- 1x HUAWEI-H831FCBB0 (fan board).
|Backplane bus switching capacity||720 Gb/s|
|System L2 packet forwarding rate||
190 Mp/s w trybie active / standby
380 Mp/s w trybie load-sharing
|Control board switching capacity||
256 Gb/s w trybie active / standby
512 Gb/s w trybie load-sharing
|BER in full load||< 10 e-7|
|System availability in typical configuration||> 99,999%|
|MTBF||~ 45 lat|
Out of band RJ45
|Power supply mode||DC|
|Working voltage range||38,4 - 72 V DC|
|Working environment temperature||-40°C to +65°C|
|Dopuszczalna wilgotno?? powietrza||5% - 95% RH|
|Dimensions (W x D x H, excluding mounting brackets)||442 x 244.5 x 88.1 mm|
128 Gb/s w trybie active / standby
256 Gb/s w trybie load sharing
|Bandwidth per slot||
10 Gb/s w trybie active / standby
20 Gb/s w trybie load sharing
|MAC address table||32768|
|Configurable multicast channel||4096|
|Concurrent multicast channel||2000|
|IPv4 routing table||5120|
|IPv6 routing table||5120|
|Maximum Frame Size||
After the jumbo frame function is enabled, a maximum of 9216 bytes can be supported.
|VRF (L3 VPN)||Supported|
|Operating temperature||-25°C to +65°C|
Static: 29 W
|Dimensions||233 x 134 x 34 mm|
|MPWC (power board)|
|Input voltage||-38.4 V to -72 DC|
|Power Consumption||Static: 2.5 W
Maximum: 2.5 W
|Dimensions||35,56 x 251,7 x 132,1 mm|