CHAPTER 1. GENERAL TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
The Regulations define the terms and conditions for the provision of electronic services, including the use of the Store and the rights, obligations and conditions of liability of the Seller and the Customer. The Regulations do not apply to the relations with the consumers.
Each customer should read the Regulations. The using of the Store means simultaneous the acceptation the Regulations.
The Regulation is available on the Store's website.
Only the Regulations is valid. In the legal relations with the Seller, the general terms and conditions of the contracts (sales, deliveries or similar) and regulations used by customers do not apply.
1) Regulations: Regulations of the Online Store;
2) Store or Online Store: Electronic Service, Online Store, maintained by the Seller at the web address www.cdr.pl;
3) The Seller or Service Provider: CDR SPÓ?KA Z OGRANICZON? ODPOWIEDZIALNO?CI? SPÓ?KA KOMANDYTOWA, ul. Pa?ki 15, 44-240 ?ory, entered into the National Court Register under the number 0000311364, NIP 6511717587, REGON 240917505;
4) The Customer: an individual who is over 18 years of age and has full legal capacity, a legal person and an organizational unit without legal personality, but can acquire rights and incur liabilities that will establish a legal relationship with the Seller in the broad of the Store activity.
5) Electronic Service - a service within the meaning of the act of 18 July 2002 about the provision of electronic services (Dz.U.2016.1030 i.e. as amended), provided electronically by the Service Provider to the Customer via the Website;
6) Account - an Electronic Service, marked with an individual name (login) and a password provided by the Customer, a set of resources in the Service Provider's IT system, in which data collected by the Customer and information about activities within the Store are collected;
7) Goods or Product - goods sold in the Store, included in the Seller's offer;
8) Contract - a distance contract regarding the purchase of the Goods, concluded as a result of the Customer placing an Order in the Store and its acceptance by the Seller;
9) Order – an instruction to purchase the Goods placed by the Customer using technical communication means;
10) Form - a script constituting means of electronic communication, making possible to place an Order;
11) Newsletter - Electronic Service, electronic distribution service provided by the Service Provider via e- mail, which allows all Customers using it to automatically receive a cyclical content of subsequent editions of the newsletter containing information about the Website, including new products or promotions in the Store.
CHAPTER 2 BASIC AND TECHNICAL INFORMATIONS:
1. The seller offers the following types of eletronically supplied services – the Internet store and the newsletter.
2. The seller provides all the services in conformity with the Regulations.
3. A technical condition for the customer who is willing to use our servises is the possession of the computer or the other devices with the access to the Internet, appropriate software (including Internet browser) and the up-to-date email account.
4. It is prohibited to provide the illegal content by the Customer.
5. Connecting to the store may be associated with the risks that are typical for the Internet users like spam, viruses, hacker attacks. Therefore customers should use the appropriate technical measures to minimize the threats mentioned above, including anti-virus programs and the other softwares that protect the identity of the Internet users.
6. The contract conclusion regarding the eletronically supplied services occurs via Internet. At any time the Customer may terminate the contract leaving the store or deleting the account. In that case the contract is being terminated automatically, without any necessity of submitting the additional declarations.
7. It is not possible to use the store anonymously or with the nickname.
CHAPTER 3. PERSONAL DATA:
1. Personal data provided by customer is collected and processed by the Seller in accordance with the mandatory provisions of the law.
2. The basis of the processing of personal data is the Customer's agreement as well as the statutory authorization to process the personal data according to the act “On protection of personal data" from 29th of August 1997 (Dz. U. 2016.992 ze zm.) and then from the 18th of July 2002 about the eletronically supplied services (Dz. U. 2016.1030 ze zm.).
3. The seller ensures that peronal data won't be given to the unauthorized third parties. The personal data may be given only to the rightholders entitled to receive them, based on the applicable law.
4. The Customer's personal data can be entrusted to the third parties in order to accomplish the purposes resulting from the contract with the Customer. The Seller advises that he entrusted the processing of the personal data to the following entities: [...].
CHAPTER 4. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
§ 1 Account.
1. The account registration on the Store's website is free and requires the following activities: The buyer should complete the registration form, providing the specific data and submitting the statements accepting the Regulations, processing the personal data and providing commercial information. A link will be sent to the customer's email address provided by him during the account registration process. Logging in consists in providing the customers e-mail adress and a password setby the Customer. The password is confidential and should not be shared with anyone.
2. The account allows the customer to enter or modify data, make or check his orders and browsing the orders history.
3. The “Account”electronic service is provided free of charge for an indefinite period.
4. The customer may at any time cancel the account in the Store by sending the appropriate request to the Seller by e-mail to the following e-mail address: email@example.com or v
§ 2. Newsletter
1. The Newsletter service aims to provide the ordered information to the Customer.
2. Using the Newsletter does not require the account to be registered by the Customer, but requires the e- mail adress and make statements regarding the acceptance of the Regulations, processing personal data and providing commercial information.
3. A link confirming the subscription to the Newsletter will be sent to the Customer's email address.
4. The Newsletter service is provided free of charge for an indefinite period.
5. The Customer may resign from the Newsletter ant time by sending the appropriate request to The Seller by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or ia regular post to the Seller's address: ul.Pa?ki 15,44-240 ?ory.
CHAPTER 5. SALES
§ 1. Goods
1. Unless otherwise stated, all the products that are offered in our store are new and have non defects.
2. The detailed description of the goods is available on the website of the Store.
3. A warranty or after-sales service may be provided. The detailed information about it can be found in the description of the goods.
4. The Seller reserves the right to make changes including form, color and / or the other features of the goods.
§ 2. Orders and their implementation
1. The order can be placed by filling in the form available at the store.
2. The Customer is responsible for providing carefully all the data in accordance with the right status and chosing the method of payment and shipment.
4. The orders at the store can be placed 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. The orders that are placed during the working days after 5 p.m., on Saturdays, Sundays and during bank holiday are implemented the next working day.
5. By placing the order, the Customer declares in a contractual manner that he is willing to purchase the good. The other potential agreements should be made in writing form, in default of which they are void.
6. The Seller will send to the Customer a confirmation of the Order to the e-mail address provided by Customer. The order is considered to be accepted for execution after receiving the confirmation from Customer.
7. The order that is placed during the working days before 5 p.m. is implemented the same day. The order placed after 5 p.m. is implemented the next working day.
8. The Seller has the right to refuse to conclude the contract or to close the Order without providing any reasons.
§ 3. Payment
1. All the prices of the goods available at the store are gross prices in PLN – Polish z?oty (the prices include VAT taxes). The price of the goods doesn't include the costs descbribed below, in the item 2. The price provided during placing the order is binding for both parties.
2. The costs related to the delivery of the Goods (f.ex. transport, delivery and possibly the other costs) must be paid by Customer. The amount of these costs may depend on the Customer's choice regarding the delivery method. The information about the amount of costs is provided at the stage of placing the order.
3. The Customer can choose the payments methods:
1) Payment before the shipment of the Goods (prepayment). After placing the order, Customer should pay / transfer money to the bank account of the Store. The implementaion of the order takes place once the payment is recorded in the accounts.
2) Cash on delivery – Customer pays the amount directly on delivery of the Goods (by cash, up to the amount not exceeding PLN 15 000.00). The order will be implemented after its confirmation.
4. The store issues the proof of purchase for each product that is sold. It is delivered to the customer along with the Goods.
§ 4. Delivery
1. Unless otherwise agreed by the contracting Parties, the product is being sent to the address indicated by Customer in the form.
2. The product is delivered to the Customer via the package delivery company.
3. Together with the goods, the Customer receives all the elements of the equipment, the user guide, maintenance instructions and the other documents required by law.
CHAPTER 6. LIABILITY
1. At the time of issue the Goods to the Customer or the carrier, the benefits and the burdens associated with the Goods and the risk of accidental loss or damage to the Goods switch to the customer. The warranty for physical and legal defects of the Goods is excluded.
CHAPTER 7. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
The withdrawal from the Agreement by the Seller or the Customer may take place on the terms specified in the provisions of the Civil Code (Dz.U.2014.1212016.380 ze zm).
CHAPTER 8. PROCEDURE FOR THE CONSIDERATION OF COMPLAINTS
1.The Customer should contact the Seller via telephone contact: +48 32 750 5000. The seller will inform the customer about further steps.
2. If it is found that the shipment with the Goods is violated, suffered a loss or a damage, the Customer should immediately (not later than within 7 days from the shipment receipt date) file a complaint with the Seller. This will allow to claim against the carrier.
3. The seller undertakes to consider the complaint within 30 days. Complaints that do not meet the requirements of the Regulations will not be considered. If the complaint is recognized, the Seller will take appropriate action.
CHAPTER 9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1. The rights to the Website and the content on the website belong to the Seller.
2. The address of the website on which the Store is available, as well as the contents of the www.cdr.pl website are subject to copyright and are protected by copyright law and intellectual property law.
3. All logotypes, proper names, graphic designs, films, texts, forms, scripts, source codes, passwords, trademarks, service marks, etc. are registered trademarks and belong to the Seller, producer or distributor of the Goods. Downloading, copying, modifying, reproducing, transferring or distributing any content from the www.cdr.pl website without the consent of the owner is prohibited.
CHAPTER 10 .FINAL PROVISIONS
1. In matters not covered by the Regulations, the applicable provisions of the generally applicable law shall apply in legal relations with clients.
2. The Seller reserves the right to introduce changes to the Regulations with the proviso that the contracts included before the amendment to the Regulations shall be governed by the version of the Regulations in force at the time of placing the Order.
3. Any deviations from the Regulations must be made in writing under the severity of nullity.
4.The competent court to resolve the dispute between the parties will be the competent court according to the seat of the Seller.